DO YOU HAVE PAINFUL BUNIONS?
Dr. Allen Selner D.P.M., a former engineer (University of California BERKELEY) combined his medical and engineering background to develop the most clinically advanced surgical procedure for bunions: The Tri-Correctional Bunionectomy.
- This procedure has the best documented results of any published bunion surgery available.
- Most of our patients experience minimum discomfort. Approximately 90% don't require pain medication (Vicodine or stronger).
- No Crutches or leg casts required for the standard Tri-Correctional Bunionectomy.
- The majority of our patients are back in shoes after two weeks or less, as compared to 6 - 10 weeks with many other surgical repairs. Most patients can return to some athletic activities in 2-3 weeks.
- Cosmetic Results: the small incision is positioned on the side of the foot as opposed to the top of the toe for improved aesthetic appearance.
- There are 6 published clinical studies available for reference at… http://www.bunionman.com/published-studies.html
- If you would like to arrange a consultation or a phone call, contact our Patient Liaison Tara Gerow at (310) 793-1158, Click Here
TAKE THE BUNION QUIZ
If you have any of the following problems, your feet should be evaluated.
- Calluses on the inside of the big toe
- Pain around the big toe when wearing certain shoes
- Painful calluses on the bottom of your feet
- The big toe pushing on the second toe
- Numbness around the big toe joint
- Difficulty bending the big toe joint